1. Set dates with people back home. Saying "Yeah, let's hang out!" will only take us so far you guys, and I don't wanna end up NOT getting to hang out with anyone for lack of planning! :)) I won't list your names na because there are too many of you, and knowing me I'll forget someone and make things awkward by making you think I don't wanna hang out with you (when I really do) so... Message me, and let's plannnn! Kay? Kay. :D
2. Help anyone who's looking to study in the US. If anyone has questions or just wants to talk about it, let me know! And even if you're not sure if you wanna apply abroad, you can still message me about it. I'll try to give an unbiased assessment of the college experience here based on my experiences and those I've heard of, but I warn you my insight might be slightly skewed to persuading you to come. :P
3. EAT CHRISTMAS COOKIES! And not gain weight :-<
4. Go home and see all you wonderful people! :) -- well that's implied by #1 but I just wanted to say it again because I really am looking forward to it. Haha :P
Monday, December 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment