Friday, August 29

In the beginning,

there was move-in. And then God said: Let there be New Student Orientation.

I haven't that much time to write because soooo much is going on, so here's the gist:

1. Moved in last Tuesday, with the help of good old mom and dad, without whom my room would not be so neat.
2. Had International Student Orientation and met a lot of cool kids from other countries. Hello Karan, Sara, Ashima, Shreyanth, Gandhi/G-dog, Christoph, Julie, Iowana, Florentina, Michelle, Nancy, Wilson, Nicole, etc!
3. Kristen (my room mate) moved in today, and it was so funny. Her whole family (mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt) came and helped out. Her brother's guapo pala. Haha. The room's so much home-ier now; I love my roomie!
4. Ware College House is the best EVER! Met the other kids in the Entrepreneurs program, and I love the people on this floor. Especially the girls in our little nook! :P Hi Carol, Julie, Kristen, Chloe. And Frank! Aww the one guy in our side of the building. Haha I think he's scared of us.
5. It was officially the first day as a Penn freshman because it's the first day of NSO and the first night Kristen and I are sharing this room. It's the first day, and already... Phi Kappa Sigma. Beer pong. Flip beer. Drunken Sushi. Dazed Ike. John Mike FRANCESCO MIKE John Harry Sam Joe CHRIS WildSophomore. HO YEAHH where my party people at? I love my hall mates! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How eventful. I'm jealous of the company you keep! :p

Btw your trip sounds like an awesome adventure. I like. Wahahaha