The mission: to document my experiences of university life
The aim: to share it with you
because no oceans, nor continents, nor thousands of miles can truly separate you from the ones you love. :)
A little background on the title of this blog: "Letters from Felix" is a book my mom bought for me and my brother back when we were little. It's about a velveteen rabbit (as in, stuffed toy) that leaves his owner (a girl named Sophie) to travel around the world. As he goes around the world and goes through all sorts of adventures, he writes to Sophie and tries to share his experiences with her. The book contains those letters, postage stamps and all. I can't remember how the story ends, or whether Felix ever returns home to Sophie, but I know they stayed in touch. And that's what I'm definitely going to do. :)
Saturday, August 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment