On November 1, both the Viva La Vida and Rock Band Live concerts will be in Philly. Coldplay, or Plain White T's, Dashboard Confession and Panic! At The Disco? HMM. The Coldplay tickets go for 100-250 dollars, and the Rock Band Live tickets are 30-40 dollars so I think Kristen and I might watch that! Unless Ray (our wonderful, magnificent and oh-so-generous RA) gets us Coldplay tickets :> which is crazy when you think about it, but he'd do it.
Ray: Coldplay's coming.
Us: Yeah? Wow! When? How much are tickets?
Ray: November 1st, and around a hundred dollars. I still don't know who I'm going to take.
Us: -batting eyelashes- How about us? (we were only joking of course)
Ray: -shrugs- I might get five and just give them to whoever in our hall wants to go.
!!
He's rich. He's only a college senior and he's founded 3 companies and is a part of 4 start-ups. That's why he's always making us libre. Haha GO RAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment