Tuesday, January 27

Status update

On my resolutions:

1. X. I missed Econ lecture this morning :( I slept soooo late last night and still had work to do in the morning, so I skipped it :( But I will will WILL catch up. Besides, I've already printed and gone over the slides Professor Eudey was supposed to have discussed today, so I think I'm safe. I just need to make sure this doesn't become a habit.
2. Can't put an X or a check, but I think I'm still on the right track for this one.
3. Still a check! Worry when that (check) goes away.
4. X. I haven't been reading the gospel or the news! I still do my daily evaluations, but garrrr.... I need to make time for news and bible reading. Just to, you know, keep things in perspective. I still go to mass though, so yay for that.
5. I haven't actually stepped on a scale, so I don't know how close I am to reaching my goal, but my pants do feel less tight so HALF CHECK! :)

2 Xs, 2 checks, one hanging in the balance. Noooot a good score. But I've got time to bring it up!

No comments: