A new semester begins, and I am once again filled with the excitement of anticipation and wonder. I'm quite hopeful about this year, and no matter how things play out I've promised myself to take everything in stride, chin up and guns blazing. On a more proactive note, I've also come up with a few resolutions (though the way I wrote them, looks more like a hastily written to-do list).
1. Do NOT miss classes just because I'm sleepy. TAs do give surprise quizzes.
2. Work for an A in at least 3 of my 5 classes, and get no lower than an A- in each one.
3. NO RANDOM HOOKUPS.
4. Daily must-haves: gospel, news and night-time evaluation.
5. Lose 10 pounds.
Some need no explanation, others I would rather not explain, and the prospects for most are pretty bright. :)
The new year took off well -- I hit the ground running, and I don't intend to stop.
Wednesday, January 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good start :) and don't worry, you're not having a conversation with yourself love. Your friends comments are in multiply, and mine are on messages :)
Post a Comment